Sunday, December 18, 2016

"AND SHE SHALL BE CALLED WOMAN"
Genesis 2:23



One bone you chose
That shields his heart
Mist up with flesh
A pluperfect art!

You made me his crown
Strong yet so fragile,
Gentle and quiet
Worth in your sight.

Lord, I was barren,
You cast off my disgrace
While I picked my pieces
In the dust of the earth.

From Eden did I hear,
A hushed tone of voice;
Arise, Oh little girl
The womb has been opened.

You conquered those doubts
That pull me down from the sky,
Hence unlocked my thoughts
And gave me wings to fly.

So my soul sings with joy
for You took my heart;
Lord, You have turned me,
Into a pluperfect art!


Written in agreement with the Scriptural references:
Genesis 2:23, Genesis 2:21, Proverbs 12:4, 1 Peter 3:4, Luke 1:7, Luke 1:21,25, Luke 8:54, Isaiah 40:31, Luke 1:46
Blessed Creation : Click on this to download this
 amazing Christian Poetry Collection written by forty talented poets.
You can also meet the poets by clicking this link below. Meet the Poet
Meet my friend Kim Bond, Sister in Christ, at Draw Near for more free e-books.








No comments:

Post a Comment