Monday, March 11, 2019

WHEN I CRUCIFY MY SAVIOUR AGAIN!


A poem by Mercy Susanna



Into my filthy hands, I pierce
those nails I've dug deep in fierce
Keep them off from evil deed
'cause You are Holy, pure indeed!

Crown of thorns into my skull
Press it till I'm sick and null
of ideating the lusty whim
I come across but hasten, skim

Crush my bones, twist my nerves
forfeit glory that none deserves
Rip my heart and tear my skin
Til to You, O' Lord I come akin

Break my ribs, yet spear my side
Wail in pain, since I denied
On me that precious blood you drench
Only Your Love I thirst, I quench





Dear Brother/Sister in Christ,
You, as a believer, are the salt and light of this earth. It is not okay, for you to fall into the same sin over and again. The struggle of this generation Christians(those who chose to serve Christ) is backsliding. Christ picked you in this world to be the saints, to be holy as He is Holy. But we become dumbstruck, show our awful nature to God, beg for forgiveness all our lives. If you grapple with yourself too often, when are you going to the whole world and preach the Word?
Christ has already paid for your sins. Don't crucify him again and again with your acts. The next time you allow yourself to fall into sin, remember, you are piercing the nails and pressing His crown of thorns harder and harder. Unfortunately, punishment is inevitable. Come back! Come back!! Back to Christ!!!

11 comments: